Icon font building

Icon font building – Recently we’ve been working on a couple of tasks to add new preferences to the prefs framework: letter-spacing (FLUID-6204 <https://issues.fl...
Thanks for the writeup, Justin. I think the obvious solution here is to use our existing VM infrastructure to make it easy to build the font r...
Hi Tony, Thanks for this suggestion. The VM approach seems like a good option. I don’t think it will be something that we run that frequently,...
Hi Tony, I was thinking about this more today and I’m not sure it will work in the same repo. Basically the issue is that it uses a grunt task...
I’ve filed a FLUID-6244 <https://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-6244> to address this, at least as an initial step, by adding a grunt...
Hi, Justin: It's incredibly trivial to set up a Vagrantfile with Alfredo's new plugin. Let me know once you have the grunt script setup and I ...
Hi Tony, Thanks for your help. I’ll get the grunt script setup. It will be some extra work to get things to work with an external config file,...
Hi Tony, I have the grunt tasks working for generating a the icon fonts. You can either generate a font with all the icons or a custom font ba...
I’ve filed a PR <https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-icons/pull/4> for my current build scripts. It would be great if we could includ...
Hi, All: As I didn't want to block Justin's work, I went ahead and added the Vagrant configuration and docs this morning. See my pull against...
Thanks Tony, That was really quick. I’ll take a look at it. Thanks Justin On February 8, 2018 at 5:14:57 AM, Tony Atkins (tony@...) w...
Hi, Justin. I'm definitely a bigger fan of making it possible to use the VM for this, even if some of us choose to install the libraries and r...