Fluid Project Site and Infusion Docs Community Meeting Discussion.

Fluid Project Site and Infusion Docs Community Meeting Discussion.

Justin Obara-3
Below is a summary of the conversation we had today regarding the fluidproject.org site and the upcoming infusion docs site.

Thanks
Justin

Fluid Project Site:
  • on About page, remove white squares, just bold the 'heading' instead

Build site:
  • re-do to look like designs in Fluid site designs

Infusion Docs Site:
  • use github pages to host
  • the site will be updated by committers (not through jenkins)
  • try docpad plugin for deploying to gh-pages
  • use the gh-pages branch of the infusion-docs repo

Infusion Docs:
  • Create branches coresponding to Infusion versions (e.g 1.5 branch)
  • We should create a 1.5 branch now
  • When all 1.5 related pull requests have been merged and the branch created Simon will merge docpad into the Infusion-Docs repo
  • We will hold off on the api tool (Lichen) for now and add in the API docs when it is ready
  • ask steve
  • need to generate html fragments so that we can insert into a template
  • still producing defaults blocks for empty fluid.defaults()
  • indentation of code is incorrect

Re: Fluid Project Site and Infusion Docs Community Meeting Discussion.

Steven Githens-2
Hi,

On Sep 24, 2014, at 4:15 PM, Justin Obara <[hidden email]> wrote:

  • We will hold off on the api tool (Lichen) for now and add in the API docs when it is ready
  • ask steve
  • need to generate html fragments so that we can insert into a template

I added a new theme based on Simon’s comment before to generate html fragments without the head/body and without code mirror markup [1]

Did you try the plain code theme?
node fluid-tags.js --theme plaincode

If you need any other changes to the markup just let me know.

  • still producing defaults blocks for empty fluid.defaults()

Will take a look at this.

  • indentation of code is incorrect

Can you give an example of this, or more description?

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Fluid Project Site and Infusion Docs Community Meeting Discussion.

Justin Obara-3
Hi Steve,

I left some comments inline.

Thanks
Justin

On Sep 24, 2014, at 4:51 PM, Steven Githens <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

On Sep 24, 2014, at 4:15 PM, Justin Obara <[hidden email]> wrote:

  • We will hold off on the api tool (Lichen) for now and add in the API docs when it is ready
  • ask steve
  • need to generate html fragments so that we can insert into a template

I added a new theme based on Simon’s comment before to generate html fragments without the head/body and without code mirror markup [1]

Did you try the plain code theme?
node fluid-tags.js --theme plaincode

If you need any other changes to the markup just let me know.

Sorry, this is my mistake. I had run the plaincode as well but just opened the file in a browser, which seems to have taken care of the missing head and body. Now that I've opened the file in an editor I see that it is stripped down.

  • still producing defaults blocks for empty fluid.defaults()

Will take a look at this.

  • indentation of code is incorrect

I've attached a couple of screenshots to illustrate the issue. In the default view the top line isn't indented at all so the rest of the code appears to be indented too far. In the plaincode view the top line is indented too far and lined up with the content of the function.